Dr JC Pingle
Dr JC Pingle
Registrar in Orthopaedics in prestigious Princess Margaret Rose Orthopaedic Hospital & Royal Infirmary which are teaching hospitals.
• Worked under Prof.Jip James who was then chairman of Orthopaedic training programme for Great Britain & pioneer in the field of scoliosis.
• After returning to India in 1972, Joined The Nizams Orthopaedic Hospital as pool officer under Dr.M. Ranga Readdy who pioneered the field of Orthopaedics in Hyderabad.
• Later appointed as civil surgeon & Professor of Orthopaedic Nizams Institute of Orthopaedics upto 1986.
• Inducted in the Ministry of Health Saudi Arabia as Senior Orthopaedic Surgeon at King Fahd Central Hospital in the year 1986
• Returned to India in 1988 & appointed as Co-Ordinator & Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon at Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad.
Fellowships and Memberships
- Permanent Member, Indian Orthopedic Association (10A)
- • Member, APIOA
- • Member, Indo German Orthopedic Foundation
- • Member, British Ortho Association
- • Member, APOA
- • Member, Twin Cities Orthopedic Association
- • Member, Twin Cities Spine Association
Awards and Achievements
Awarded the Vyageshwarudu gold medal for the best paper at Indian Orthopaedic Association
• The best doctor award in 1987 by the prince of Gizan, Saudi Arabia
• First to perform the total hip replacement in Andhra Pradesh in 1976
• Started total knee transplant in 1989
• First to start Anterior Cervical Discectomy and stabilization with plates and screws
• First in state to start scoliosis surgery with Luque Technique in 1984
ORIGINAL ARTICLE IN 10A JOURNAL 2014. "TRANSFRACTURE OSTEOTORY. A SOLUTION FOR NON-UNION OF FRACTURE NECK OF FEMUR."